Naturally detox your skin with the natural healing properties of Indian healing clay also know as bentonite clay. Bentonite clay is well known for its ability to draw out impurities deep within the skin pores which cleansers fails to do. Bentonite clay has minerals such as calcium, magnesium and iron which are absorbed by the skin which makes skin look healthy & vibrant.
Deep pore cleansing flushes out bacteria which can be the common cause of acne, bentonite clay helps fight acne & spots whilst also preventing acne from occurring in the first place.
Bentonite encourage new skin regeneration due to its healing properties. This makes bentonite clay a great choice for managing skin scars from acne & spots.
Natural healing or skin problems
Bentonite clay is also known as Indian healing clay in many parts of the world due to its ability to sooth common skin problems such as rash, dry skin, sunburn etc.
Ingredients: Bentonite clay
How to use?
- Start off by washing face with Luke warm water, this will help open the pores on skin
- Take a pea size amount, and rub into the fingertips first to warm the product up
- Start applying on the face starting from the forehead and make your way down
- Add more as needed for full coverage
- Rub in a circular motion once you reach full coverage, do this for 30 seconds -1 minute
- Leave in for 1-2 minutes
- wash off with Luke warm water
Bentonite clay | Indian healing clay | Blessman naturals
Please refer to our return & delivery page fro more info.